Radio shack Kit Question on transformer


I have a kit that I bougfht from RAdio Shack , Here is a link of what I am talking about. (

formatting link

I would just like to know what are on the transformers in this kit , There are no part numbers and I need to replace that part.. The only information I have is what is written on the board: Output Transformer 900 8 ----- ------- - ----- - ----- --------- Three legs going in and two out with these numbers on top. Thank you for your help

Ken O

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Looks like a speaker output transformer, 900 ohm (center-tapped) primary and 8 ohm secondary.

Radio Shack used to carry this kind of thing, but you probably have to try for it nowadays.

Reply to
William P.N. Smith

I have a 1000 ohm/8 here, not sure if center tapped - have to look - it's been a couple months since I laid eyes on them. Have actually about 3 I believe - NOS. Would probably be a bit expensive to ship to U..K.

C. L. Furlong Enterprises - two great businesses, one location.
Electronics Plus: repairs, sales, parts and more. Gifts & More: Gifts, 
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.