Re: Heathkit ID4801 Eprom Programmer

> Hello, > I am trying to locate either a manual, schematic or personality module > pinouts for a Heathkit ID-4801 Eprom Programmer. Any help would be greatly > appreciated. > > Thanx, > Lou Davidson

Schema for 2716 EPROM personality module posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronics Hope it's of use to you. The 27128 and 27128A are the largest and latest devices for which wirings are supplied. What device are you interested in?

The printed examples of wiring for old EPROMS are too small to scan clearly. The programmer schematic itself is also pretty small.

Reply to
Michael