Smart Zap EPROM Programmer SX-151

I recently acquired this item. The unit power ups and appears to be working, but can't do much more because I need info on how to setup the dip switches. I need a source for the Users/Service manual for this unit. The programmer was manufactured in the late 80's by Kore,Inc. of Caledonia MI. I believe the programmer was sold unassembled, as a kit. Any information on this programmer will be greatly appreciated. I also could use the PC software for this unit. Other info: Uses DB25 connector for serial interface. Has three 28-pin ZIF sockets; labeled Module,Master,Clone. A personality module is pluged into the Module socket. Setup to program 2764 and 27128 EPROMs. I know that it will program other types of EPROMs because there is a three position toggle switch to select program voltages of 25v,21v and 12v. Finally, the DIP switches are labeled:

Reply to
nihoa

Sorry, but I didn't get to complete what I was saying; I struck the wrong key. Anyway the dip is labeled: 1)Verify erase before program; 2)3) Program select; 4) External I/O; 5)6) Baud rate select; 7) Echo; 8) Test. That's it.

Sorry for such a long post, but I wanted to be as detailed as I could about the unit.

nihoa

Reply to
nihoa