question on viewing VSS and Vgnd pins on 4017DB 5-stage Johnson counter in Multisim 8 tia sal

Greetings,

I'm trying to connect a 555 timer circuit to a 4017DB 5-stage Johnson counter in Multisim 8 how does one get the Vss and Vgnd pins to show up on the 4017DB

5-stage Johnson counter so I can connect them to the 555 timer? Example of the circuit
The pins are different why?

is thier a group dedicated to multisim or electronic work bench I should/could post to?

Thanks

Reply to
<sal

Vdd is pin 16 and Vss is pin 8 on the 4017.

will show the complete pinout. if you need more info.on this project feel free to Email me directly.

Dave

Reply to
Dave