Q:Splitting Voltage

Lets say i have a 4v ref voltage and i want to branch it to 3 summing amps can i just run from my 4v to the seperate amps or do i have to split the voltage some way?

Reply to
Chris

Depends on the source impedance of the 4V reference. If it's significantly lower than the total impedance presented by the summing amps, then you should have no trouble with direct simultaneous connection. If the reference impedance is significant, then tou would be best served by running it through a buffer amp before sending it to the summing amps.

If you could give more specific data, I could give more specific info. What is the source impedance of the reference? What is the impedance of each summing amp? It would help significantly if you could show the schematic of your circuit.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in

DaveM

--
Learn how to cross-post.
Reply to