Prototypes

Hi,

I have some electronic prototypes, which are electronic network devices without housing. I want to find international buyers. These prototypes have no housing as the functions are ready to be modified according to buyers' request. So the circuit and the PCB always needs to be redesigned and rerouted.

At this status, is there a web site which could let users to place their semi-products or prototypes on it to let proteontial buyers to browse and search?

Thanks!

Reply to
eeh