phone question

I've got an Obi200 and I want two phone lines out of it hooked into the following arrangement:

The Obi200 has a spare usb port but only one phone port and one ethernet port. I want the two phone lines to operate independently.

Reply to
Jon G.

If it supplies two lines, they may be on the black/yellow pair.

I understand what's on the right side; what's that on the left side of the drawing?

RwP

Reply to
Ralph Phillips