Cell Phone Docking Station

I am thinking of buying this docking station, but the following blurb concerns me. I have 2 land phone lines in my house, one provided by my employer. I think that means that I have 3 wires, but I am not really sure. Would that be the case, and therefore, this product not work?

"MERGE lets you use any 2-wire home telephone to make and receive cellular calls."

Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
Buck Turgidson

Not sure if ypu have 1 or 2 phone lines but take a look at

He carries dock n talk as well as cell socket (primarily motorola phones). A friend bought a cell socket from him and is very happy. The owner loves to talk and is very helpful by phone with questions. Its also less expensive than the url you supplied.

Reply to
Dave McMullen

I think you misunderstand the difference between two wires and two or three phone lines. (US Phones): Each line uses two wires, so you would connect the accessory to the two wires of the one phone line you want to connect to.

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver