OMRON PLC

I'm looking for a use of instructions to compair two bits. I know there is a way to do it like this: LD P_On LD W4.00 AND W4.01 LDNOT W4.00 ANDNOT W4.01 ORLD ANDLD OUT TR0 LD TR0 NOT(520) KEEP(011) W4.02

which compairs W4.00 and W4.01 but I wish there was an instuction to do this: LD= W4.00 W4.01

Anyone have any advice? Thanks, Jemiah .

Reply to
Jemiah