new UK site for radioshack and components

now stocks radioshack products in the UK , amongst other produts which may be of interest to this group such as inverters, stepdown transformers etc

the RadioShack inventory currently covers switches, relays, bulbs and lamps, mics, speakers, scanners, project boxes, and more

Reply to
jim

..but also check Farnel as they have relaxed their policy on who they will accept orders from in recent years..

CWatters

Farnell UK will sell to anybody but "The minimum order value for non-account credit or debit card customers is £20...The Company reserves the right to charge a handling charge of £3 on all orders under £30."

But the site being pimped doesn't stock such mundane items as passives & semis. Not even a 555... :(

Reply to
cpemma

the

yes you have to plan ahead, merge orders with friends or buy your dads christmas present early to get over the min.

Reply to
CWatters

I got a "corporate account", I can order a couple quid worth of stuff and get it post free too, dont really see the point in this account setup, but it works for me so I aint gonna complain :-)

Chris

Reply to
exxos