New Web Site Instroduced

Instrumentation World provides information to engineers, professionals and everybody who is interested in Instrumentation, Process automation and control.

We try to cover all topics related to Process Automation and Control, like Distributed Control Systems DCS, Programmable Logic Controler PLC, Batch Control, PID, Advanced Control, Measurement, Human Machine Interface HMI, Measurement, Process Instrumentation, Industrial Automation Training,...

Instrumentation World offers a broad range of repair services. Our repair center offers you a single source for all of your test & measurement equipment repairs. more

Hot Rush Repair On site repair Preventive Maintenance Calibration Tele-Repair

Idle Equipment? Surplus Inventory? We can buy your electronic test equipment that is no longer needed in your lab. more about Buying Used Equipment

Instrumentation World sells reconditioned test equipment that has been inspected, repaired, and calibrated by our experienced technicians with warranty. more about selling used equipment

Special Equipment Sales Sell Used Equipment Sell Equipment Scrap Buy Used Equipment Manufacturer List

visit

for more details

Reply to
gs_john