Need TDR in Vegas

Sorry if wrong group, please point me to a more appropriate group if necessary.

I need someone with a TDR to measure a UTP run in a hotel in Las Vegas (off strip) - I need to tell how many cable feet exists in a UTP (ethernet) run between two meeting rooms in a particular hotel. I need to use Extron UTP transmitters and receivers to send audio and video from main general session to an overflow room. They don't have a TDR or even know what one is. The hotel does not have any other installed cable infrastructure that will accomplish this for us - only ethernet in the walls.

The hotel tells me they think the UTP run is about 1000 feet but they don't know for sure.

Prefer responses in this group, can't guarantee that I'll be able to find your email response over all the spam.

Thanks

Reply to
google

And you can't use the local phone book to find one?

--
JosephKK
Reply to

Thanks for the helpful response. I am not in Vegas, I'm not familiar with Vegas, and maybe someone reading this group has better first hand knowledge than I have. I see nothing wrong with my question. Go back to Slashdot where maybe your posts will be rated witty if you're lucky.

Reply to
google