Multiple USB port controller chip

Hi, I wanted to know if there is any controller chip for controlling upto 4 USB ports,It will be great if any one of you can give information about controller chips for multiple USB and RS232/422/485 ports.I have come across LSI's L1501.

Reply to
mailsatishv

You can get 4 USB downstream ports (hosts) on the Cypress CY7C6x300 series.

If you want a communications controller, TI has a nice selection (for the 232/422/485). You might also look at Intel/On semi/Freescale/Fairchild for such things.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Thak you pete ,but I am looking for non hub controllers .I dont want to use ahub on my board.

Reply to
mailsatishv