I'm looking for someone in the US to buy components.

Hi, I'm looking for someone reliable with an address in the US to buy electronic components for me from US-based suppliers, and re-ship them to Ireland (every 4 to 8 weeks or so). The details can be worked out off-list. Mutually beneficial deal. Anyone interested, please remove the comma's from this address and reply: r,t,a,n,g,l,e,6(at)g,m,a,i,l(dot)c,o,m

Thanks, J.

Reply to
Soundman

DIY using Digikey. You'd be surprised at how much savings ( gross and net) against UK prices...

Reply to
TT_Man