Looking for a part (again)

Well, it worked last time, so here goes...

Looking for a 1K linear taper pot with SPST switch and bayonett style contacts (for the pot part, of course), for mounting onto a PC board. Seems everyone I find makes this part with "eyelet" type contacts. Prefer "standard" 15/16" with 5/16" diameter shaft, maybe an inch and a half long (the shaft, that is.) Seems pretty mundane, but I can't find it. Anyone have any ideas where I could find this?

TIA,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Seems

Cut off the eye?

Reply to
CWatters

Yeah, may have to do something like that. Just not my preferred mode of operation.

Thanks for the input... Take it easy...

Dave

Reply to
Dave

We used to solder heavy copper wire from the eyelet to the board. You can also cut and fold a metal strap the mount the pot to the board.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Ah HA! You just made me realize what I have at my disposal to resolve the problem. Don't know what it is called, but it amounts to a post with a pin that fits standard Perfboard holes. And, if I am not mistaken, the eyelets will fit over the post! THANK YOU! Thank you very much! Don't know why I didn't think of it before, but your words brought it to mind.

Gratefully yours...

Dave

Reply to
Dave