Looking for a great deal on a power supply

I would like to find a good deal on a used power supply but I'm not sure what to look for. I will list the features I want it in two categories, Must have and nice to have.

Must have:

0-24 volt or more. 2 amps or more. Ability to regulate via voltage or current. With a +/- .1 volt resolution and +/- 1 mA resolution.

Nice to have: Two or more outputs. Programmable. Can be controlled and monitored from a PC via serial or USB port. When regulated via current have a maximum voltage override. When regulated via voltage have a maximum current override.

I think that is about it. Recommendations of specific brands and models that could be found used would be great.

-- Chris W

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania

Reply to
Chris W

6000 Series

Tom Woodrow

Chris W wrote:

Reply to
Tom Woodrow

In article , snipped-for-privacy@cox.net.removeXYZ mentioned...

Look at the HP 66312 if you can accept 20.47V as the maximum. I got a few for $200 each.

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS?   Check HERE First:###

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 12:46:02 -0600, Chris W Gave us:

Go to a military or industrial surplus store, or ebay.

Reply to
DarkMatter