BAT 62-03W Diode

I want to build the swr meter pictured in the url below. The swr meter uses a BAT 62-03W. I want to buy 10. Digi-key will sell me 3000, Mouser and Allied don't carry them. Any leads where I can purchase just a few. Thanks, Mike

amdx

Mike

What's so special about these diodes? You can get all kinds of other Schottkys on Digikey that are in stock.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

I don't know? There to be used at 2.4ghz, I'll check recovery time and see if there is something comparable. Any other spec I should concern myself with? Mike

Reply to
amdx

Recovery time doesn't seem to be a spec they list. Capacitance is .35pf

Reply to
amdx

Digikey will sell you 10 of BAT 62-02W for $4.24 plus shipping. Is it close enough in size to fit your board?

Regards,

John Popelish
Reply to
John Popelish

Schottkies don't have recovery time. Look for capacitance and reverse voltage. Or get the Skyworks diode kit!

John

Thanks, John That should work. I'll put in my contacts, slip on my 2.75 diopter glasses, put on my Optivisor, rotate the loupe into place and go for it. Mike PS. Might adjust the light too!

Reply to
amdx

Recovery time is a power diode spec, not a rf detector spec.

Reply to
JosephKK