Intresting project

I own 5 snack vans and want to change fron petrol generators to power invertors and 12/24v batteries to power my units!! Anyone hepl!!

Reply to
scotty

First, how much power will you need to draw? If unknown, just describe the devices that will be powered.

--
John Miller
email domain: n4vu.com; username: jsm(@)

How much power do you need, and for how long between recharges?

If you need a couple of kilowatts for 8 hours a day, stay with the generator.

--
Peter Bennett VE7CEI
email: peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca