high range fn transmitter

i am a student of EEE. I WANT TO KNOW HOW FM RADIO TRANSMITTER WORK?

Reply to
hellomrapu

Yes, well you could go to the library, try Google (the ARRL website has nice stuff and is easy to read), take the Calculus course that covers Bessel functions, and so on. As a student, you should know how to locate the information you need.

Trolls are not entertaining.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

EEE is the width of a shoe. What does it have to do with radio?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Would you believe that Maxwell Smart had a wire trailing from his shoe?

I doubt it. Hence everyone knows a shoe phone would be wireless, aka radio.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

"Would you believe": The rotary dial made it into an elevator shoe, as well. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Very hard.

Reply to
JW

Using "Google"

This document explains EXACTLY how an FM Transmitter works. ... Many people ask the question "how do transmitters work?". The purpose of this document is to ...

- Similar pages

Reply to
Radiosrfun