FREELANCE ONLINE WORKER NEEDED

Dear sir/ madam. We are looking for full time/ part time information processor online worker. With only 1 hour / day, the potential income is minimum USD 10 / process information/ email. To SERIOUS person only, please send your name & your country to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. If you do not interesting with this job please DELETE this email immediately.

Thanks for the time that you spend.

Mr Muhammad

Reply to
freelancejob finder

Hi, I'm Anil Sharma from INDIA and i want more details from you about the job.

Reply to
anil38704

Hey, is it April 1st already?

JS