floppy mhz speeds

Hi all,

floppy drive at 8mhz for DD mode, 16mhz for HD mode, now I find out theres

10.24mhz for hyper mode, is there anymore speeds I should know about ??

:)

Chris

Reply to
exxos

Well Sony and a few other companies are now producing 2X floppy drives, so possibly 32MHz?

DjBx

Reply to
Daniel J Beardsall

ah yeah, forgot 32 mhz, thats for the 2.88 floppy, never actually seen those floppys about ? I think they were expensive too.

chris

Reply to
exxos

They were indeed, but I was referring to the double-speed floppy drives, not the 2.88MB drives. But yes, now you mention it. :P

DjBx

Reply to
Daniel J Beardsall