electrical shock

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:43:24 -0700, "Baphomet" Gave us:

You deserve it for being a stupid twit about something which can be dangerous.

Why don't you come over to our HV lab and hook yourself up to one of our HV supplies at say 18 or even 50kVDC. I'll call the coroner just before you hit the switch.

You utter dumbfuck! DC is exactly what doctors use for DEfibrillation.

FIBRILLATION, on the other hand, CAN be caused by ANY electron flow through the body, you clueless bastard!

You'd better BONE UP, BOY.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:43:24 -0700, "Baphomet" Gave us:

No shit, DIP TRACY.

You're an idiot. HVDC supplies can kill INSTANTLY.

Amps are denoted by an upper case "A", dumbass.

Wrong again. Open heart surgeons use 2uA paddles, and close patients get well over 40uA. The general industrial consensus is that

40uA will cause it. It matters not if it is alternating or direct.

Dumbshit. UL and medical industry standards for equipment leakage are far different than electrical shock effects on the body that come directly from electrical energy sources.

You need to get off your "don't cuss at me.."wussy boy high horse and get a clue.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:46:52 -0700, "Baphomet" Gave us:

Retard.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:02:23 -0700, "Baphomet" Gave us:

No. MOST use a huge DC pulse. Doh! Between 100 and 400 joules worth. It comes from a charged and ready storage capacitor. DOH!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:38:29 -0700, "Baphomet" Gave us:

Dumbfuck. THAT is NOT what a forged header is, you USENET clueless as well RETARD!

Reply to
DarkMatter

Heh . :)

So Steve, you ever been bit badly enough to have to go for a checkup ?

I haven't (yet).

-A

Reply to
Andre

If I'm so retarded, how come I caught my own mistake before you did?

Reply to
Baphomet

------------- I have been very careful, with but a few shocks in my life, and none on a dangerous path.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!

--
You pretend that you wrote "wierd" voluntarily when, in fact, it's just
another error you're trying to pretend you didn't make.  Same old shit.

"Baphomet" wrote ...

But just as "shocking" is that it was asked in the first place. Don't they teach anything about basic biology/physiology anymore? (Or perhaps it should be restated as "don't they LEARN..."!) Note that it was posted from a college-level public institution!

Reply to
Richard Crowley

I'm shocked at how many responses this post has gotten :-)

Reply to
Baphomet

In article , snipped-for-privacy@pandora.be mentioned...

Hah! If you're so darn brilliant, how come you can't even spell intelligence? ^

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun

In article , snipped-for-privacy@local.nonet mentioned...

I think this should be reserved for posting on Apr 1.

You should filter out any post from him. It's not hard to do.

--
http://users.pandora.be/educypedia/electronics/databank.htm
Subject: line with other stuff.  alondra101  hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers.  Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com  You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@
Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun

In article , snipped-for-privacy@catskill.net mentioned...

I agree. One more reason to filter him out. Milliways was the restaurant at the end of the universe in Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS?   Check HERE First:###
http://users.pandora.be/educypedia/electronics/databank.htm
My email address is whitelisted.  *All* email sent to it
goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers.  Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com  You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@
Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun

In article , snipped-for-privacy@austininstruments.com mentioned...

And sometimes you're tasteless, too. :-P

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS?   Check HERE First:###
http://users.pandora.be/educypedia/electronics/databank.htm
My email address is whitelisted.  *All* email sent to it
goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers.  Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com  You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@
Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:30:05 -0700, Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun" Gave us:

Dumbfuk. I am at the BAR next door. Nice ping, eh?

Do f*ck off!

Reply to
DarkMatter