Dust collector frequency

Notice on large tv's,,sometimes a very large thick build up between hot shield and maybe a resis or diode leg,,would kill to know what frequency is running in that area.Seems nice to have in house,,biggest dust collectors I have are my normal HVAC return duct and all the power supplys running on various computers,,AC ducts (or heat) dont stir up enough to collect small particulates,,thats where the pc supply comes in,,,,,my,my,my. Joe.

Reply to
Joe Smith

It is mainly high voltage that attracts the dust. The dust particles near to the high voltage are neutral in charge. They then get attracted to the high voltage charged surfaces.

On the other hand, humid surfaces, such as the inside of air conditioning ducts, and humidifiers, will also cause dust to stick to their surfaces. Dry surfaces can also attract dust from the natural generation of some static charge.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG ========================================= WebPage

Electronics