Large Led display

I have a Netbrite led display but it looks like it requires some very expensive software to operate. I was wondering if there was a way I could get it working without the software. Below is a link to whats left of the web site. It has a built in ethernet connection, which works and allows me to telnet in to it. The problem is you can only change basic settings in there like IP address, gateway, etc.. I was wondering if anyone has seen one of these and has any insight before I start disassembling it.

Thanks

Also I tried to contact them but it seems they only deal with large high paying customers and helping me would be an inconvience.

Reply to
Bill Volz