large spice circuits

Does anyone have large spice netlists to share? I am looking to test simulation algorithms and need netlists with millions of transistors. I already have memory netlists and am looking for entire processor netlists (digital) or even RF chip netlists (analog).

Are these publicly available as part of some benchmark? What is the best way to get these netlists?

Reply to
badduck