D-sub cables without screws

I'm looking for 9-pin D-sub cables without screws (like on old cheap mice and console yoysticks). All the D-Sub cables I find have screws. I need them for a device which was designed for cables without screws. plugs with screws are too wide to fit. Does anyone know where I could find these?

Philipp

Reply to
Philipp Klaus Krause

Old Sega Genesis extension cable might work.

You have a choice of male and female end and the few I've cut up had all 9 wires in place. I just recently hacked one to make a null modem serial cable to hook my ancient laptop (bad PCMCIA slot, no ethernet, no USB, no modem, no CD burner, and out of alignment disk drive) to my desktop.

too late.    - by anonymous Mother in Austin, TX
Spam block in place, no emil reply is expected at all.
Reply to
Impmon