converting PAL>NTSC Composite signal using common componants

Hi there, I need to convert a PAL composite signal to NTSC. but I dont have access to many component suppliers, mainly radioshag :P

any idea?

Reply to
Peter Murray

This is not a trivial undertaking and very difficult to do at the component level. The easiest thing to do is to replace the NTSC device that you are trying to drive with a new one, most things are multi standard nowadays. Failing that then a video card and PC will do a reasonable job if you have them handy. A custom built converter of reasonable quality will cost you about $150.

Reply to
Mjolinor