computer PS and ohm law

message

Considering

YES

that

tard

You WOULD have to answer that question....when you get an underwritten policy you have to qualify...of course, since you are a punch in swing shift employee...you would not know this....If the time ever comes that you become financialy independant you will have to do your homework and qualify. (Like that will ever happen!!!!) Until then...you will continue to rant and rave and beat your little keyboard (not to mention your pathetic little pecker)....Woops....I forgot you are all pecker so that would mean you are a BIG DICK! Mark the spot...it's all dick... Oh and as far as rock bottom goes....Let us all do a google search on your sorry lame ass....Rock bottom does not even come close to describing your sorry history.... Flame on Peckerwood....If you think I will let you go unchecked...hehehehe.....dream on doper boy! Swallow another gulp of that bong water and post again!

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 01:54:58 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

DEAD LINK, dorkoflex.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 02:02:59 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

I'm salaried, dipshit. More proof that YOU are the inane retard.

Reply to
DarkMatter

message

shift

become

(Like

forgot

your

Ooooo....salaried now.....they must have been impressed with your monosyllabic rants! I didn't know they salaried swing shift shipping and recieving clerks!....Hope your biz is not publicly traded....does not sound like a good investment to me with rubber helmeted, cycle shorted toothless bastards like yourself in their employ! Suck down some more bong water DopeMatter.... and post some more of your vitreolic bull......that is if your double vision goes away!

Reply to
Ross Mac

bicycle

Dorkoflex.....I guess the prozac is kicking in huh! NOT...peckerhead.....your system is probably so screwed up you cannot recieve it....I had no problem downloading the pdf file this afternoon, though it was just to satisfy your rants...I remember the patent from, I believe, 89 or so..... So, the little angry dick with ears internet wiz cannot even capture a simple link! What a pathetic imbasil...no surprise to anyone here....Go out to the garden and have another bong!...Suck a little bong water and hey...post again... At least you are entertaining....but factual....hahahaha...not even close doper boy!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Sanmina? Great company. I've done some business with them. Your link doesn't seem to work though.

--
  Keith
Reply to

message

bicycle

For some reason the blank is an underscore and gets erased....try replacing the it....Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 05:13:19 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You're a goddamned retard. They have patents on high frequency decoupling caps embedded in THEIR digital boards.

I am talking about 15kV HV caps. Go back to school, Mr. Obsoleto.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 06:16:29 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Blows yer little wussy boy put down of me all to hell, eh, Mr. Obsoleto?

Reply to
DarkMatter

replacing

I guess you are incapable of doing your own google search....I left the link because ya got your rubber helmet on so tight ya can't see or think straight...or is it the medical marijuana??....You are a legend in your own mind DopeMatter...and just keep puffin' on the bong...eventually you will have your own private rubber room and soft ware (straight jacket to you!)......

Reply to
Ross Mac

The underscore is doubled. Taking one out seems to work. Thanks.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Hey!

i built my own power supply for electronics stuff a few months back and found this webpage to be a good resource

i am working on getting a site up myself on what i did to construct my own power supply.. ill get around to it some day..

hope that helps

richie086

--

Richie086

"The only thing better than sitting outside and
playing a banjo is sitting outside playing a banjo
made of the skulls of people that made fun of you in
elementry school."
Reply to
Richie