DPDT Question

I have a guitar effects pedal and want to tie in to 4 small pushbuttons (each has 4 connections to the CB) and actuate the contacts from a remote location. I am baffled as to why they would need 4 connections for a simple pushbutton. Can I simply short 2 and 2? I really want to hack one of those cheapy playstation controllers for this project.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Wantomeeto