chipsource = crooks ?

Hello

did anybody encounter problems with Chipsource ?

I've purchased components which were almost all defective (98% of 500 parts). The problem is that they have shipped the parts 3 weeks before the scheduled date, and the time I tested them the guarantee had expired (1 month only !). The guarantee terms don't appear in their documents (offer, invoice,...). They of course refuse any return or refund.

what is it possible to do ?

Denis

Reply to
snide

Learn to cross-post.

JeffM

Crossposting on newsgroups is generally not advised.

Denis

Reply to
snide

Multi-posting is considered much worse.