binary divider

Can anyone send me a 4-bit binary divider circuit in this email : snipped-for-privacy@netvision.net.il

I must make this homework for my university and i am late. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot

Reply to
Netvision

Expect others to do your homework? Sheeesh! Go flip burgers ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?

He didn't say what he was studying. I'm guessing Management...

Reply to
Robert C Monsen

You're probably correct. Have other people do the work and then take credit for it ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?

Which raises a philosophical question:

Which one is smarter?

The one who can have other people do all the work and take credit (thus, the benefits) for it, without actually knowing how to do anything themselves...

Or, the one who is particularly knowledgeable and knows how to make stuff (the typical engineer, for instance)?

Reply to
Guillaume

Yup. Sometimes at cocktail parties or whatever someone will ask me what I do. Once in a while they will come back with "Oh. Well you must be pretty smart". My response is always: "Nope, if I was smart I'd find an easier way to make a living".

"To be too humble is to be half proud".

-Trevanian

Reply to
Bob Stephens

The one who works for himself ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?

No, the question is, as allways, which is happier in life?

The money required for one is significantly more than the other because the former goes and buys new when it doesn't work correctly while the latter mends it and therefore increases his knowledge, doesn't need as much money and is probably (IMHO) happier for it.

Reply to
Mjolinor

---------------------- The former will finally, historically, be murdered or enslaved as criminals, when the people he has abused finally become sensible enough and able to do so.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!