Audiovox CD5000

I am looking for the part number of the audio output module for the Audiovox CD5000 home stereo. The module is at location number IC-401. Can anyone please help? I'd hate to have to toss this thing for such a small problem. I know that the part number starts with BA but the rest was blown away when it failed. It is a 12pin SIP package, porbably about 5 watts per channel output. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
duncan