Any source of these battery connectors (Asus EEE PC)

Anyone know where I can get connectors as shown at

under 4G Model? The metal parts are like spade terminals (i.e. solid) and spaced 2mm apart. As can be seen two of them are larger both in height and depth. (Click on the image for more detail.)

I'm needing both male and female connectors.

The reason? Like many people I have a problem with power drain on an Asus EEE PC and I am looking for a way to interpose a circuit between battery and PC - without cutting into either. As shown on the web page there are third party battery chargers so either those third parties bought from Asus or they manufactured them or they found a supplier - a fourth party, perhaps?

Any suggestions appreciated.

James

Reply to
James Harris