After very small solenoids

I am after some very small push solenoids for a project I have planned and so far I haven't had much luck in sourcing any. Can anyone in this newsgroup suggest a possible supplier?

Charles L

Reply to
Charles L

newsgroup

You might be able to find out how to make your own if you search for magnetic actuators used for indoor model aircraft. Some model flyers are building remote control models weighing around a few gram. They use home made magnetic actuators that migh do what you require.

CWatters

Mark 'Sporky' Staplet>

Reply to
Sporkman

There are some very tiny solenoids used in some car cassette players for latching purposes but alas they are all pull type unless you could modify them with a "reverse" arm attached to the actuator head and then mount them backwards. Good luck on your project.

Reply to
worldcitizen