xmodem/kermit for edk/ppc

I want do download some date into my FPGA over a serial line. It would be great to do so using xmodem or kermit. However, the source code I've found (Omen and Columbia U) seem to be based upon a file system or assume a POSIX OS.

Are there any simple public domain xmodem or kermit implementations which will simply store the received data in a buffer out there?

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Paul Hartke

Thanks, seems like exactly what I'm looking for.

Petter

-- A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?

Reply to
Petter Gustad