XLNX on the Auction Block?

I'm reading reports that AMD is working on buying Xilinx and Qualcom and Broadcom may make bids as well. Stock is up from last week's close of $105.99.

Other than the company name on documentation I've seen little sign that the Intel purchase of Altera has impacted operations. I wonder if the same can be said for an AMD purchase of Xilinx, or Broadcom or Qualcom.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C