Xilinx website login problems

I wonder if thats only from Europe or is that something at Xilinx server, all login attemps time-out today :(

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Same here.

Christian

Reply to
Christian Wiesner

I have no such problem logging in from Spain

Zara

Reply to
Zara

Guys, It's back up. I couldn't login earlier, but now I can. HTH, Syms. (UK)

Reply to
Symon

Probably due to SP1 rollout of ISE 9.1. Must be an interesting peak in web stats when something like this goes live.

John Adair Enterpo> > > >

Reply to
John Adair

John Adair schrieb:

funny Xilinx is delaying information - 9.1 was just now announced and SP1 availability hasnt announced at all yet.

it seems that in 9.1 there is finally SPI indirect programming added to impact!

Antti

Reply to
Antti

The same problem today. And in the download section there are also problems: it's impossible to choose chipscope 8.2 sp4 for linux from the menus.

Mehdi

Reply to
El-Mehdi Taileb

Is it only me, or does xilinx have problems again?

Message from the NSAPI plugin:

Internal Server failure, NSAPI plugin. Cannot continue.

Build date/time: May 1 2006 12:12:04

Change Number: xxxxxx

regards Thomas

Reply to