Xilinx Spartan 3A/DSP with Coregen 9.2i?

I thought about buying the Xilinx Spartan3A/1800DSP starter kit ($295 USD.) When I ran Core Generator 9.2i.04 (with IP Update #2), created a new Spartan3A/DSP project, then looked at what wonderous DSP-blocks I could add, I discovered almost everything fun is greyed out.

Basically, the IP-Cores haven't been updated to support the 3A-DSP family (only the regular Spartan 3, 3E, 3A/3AN.) Well, at least DSP48A is in there, whoop de doo!

Reply to
talkb