xilinx ml310 : to run applications on 2 nd ppc

Hi ,

I have build an system with 2 ppc 405 and I want to run application programs on

2 nd ppc but not on 1 st, I dont know at which point I have to specify whether in the application program or somewhere in the EDK tool I have to use certain options .....

some of your drop outs would be grateful for me...

thanks for your time...

Jagadeesh

Reply to
jagadeesh

Hi, I think so ..You can specify that in Software Platform Settings in EDK ..I am not sure ...

-- Parag

Reply to
beeraka