1024 POINTS FFT V2.0 Xilinx Core

Hi everybody!!

I trying to use the core "1024 points fft v2.0" from Xilinx, but I have the problem that I don't get the correct result. I'm using a constant input of 0001(Hex) for real and 0000(Hex) for imaginary. During the intermediate steps of the fft, the core seems to be coming up with strange values that it writes to memory and the error propagates to the output.

I have simulated the 64 and 256 points ffts from Xilinx and they work properly.

I think that maybe I'm not using the correct input data range, I know that input data must be in two's complement format.

I'm using ISE 4.1 and for simulation I use Modelsim XE II v5.6e (starter).

thanks for your attention and I would appreciate your help very much.

Reply to
RENE