Xilinx lead free parts hidden fact

Hi all, Xilinx claimed all their currents device are available in lead free packages, but that not true... at least that's what I firgure out today. Does this device ever exist XC2S100-FGG256 (speed doesn't matter)? Seems I can't find any distributor has it, or just because this device is OBSOLETE? If so we probably shut down our business...

Any advice is appreciate,

Reply to
Marlboro

Mr Marlboro, this is a very specific question that I suggest you pose to your Xilinx distributor and up the Xilinx sales channel. That way you will get an answer from the people that are directly intersted in your specific business. Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke

It is a Pb-free version of XC2S100-xFG256 and it has the same arichtecture, speed file and bitstream, so you just think it as XC2S100-xFG256 in ISE environment. Just like the case that you cannot find different temperature range such as I-grade with devices in ISE.

"Marlboro" ???? news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Channing_W