Xilinx dev board with high quality video?

have you ever listened to the radio and heard those magic words "and coming up after 8am....."

Simon

boards

was

Xilinx

Reply to
Simon Peacock

I have not tried pushing the VGA clock, but I'd be surprised if the DAC could not run much faster. The ADV7125 comes in speed grades:

50 MHz, 140 MHz, 240 MHz and 330 MHz.

I would image the 50 MHz part would run comfortably at 150 MHz.

Reply to
Pete Fraser