XILINX

Please feel free to contact me regarding any of your FPGA/Xilinx needs, especially with those parts that have long lead times. We are one of the largest stocking Xilinx distributors, with pricing below market costs. We are ISO 9002:2000 CERTIFIED. All parts are new, unused, and have the manufacturer guarantee. Let me know if you have any questions.

We specialize in stocking AMD/Micron/Samsung/Maxim/Dallas/Analog Devices/Lattice/Altera/Linear Tech. /Motorola, Xilinx.

Reply to
FPGAGUYJR