XC9572 64 pin VQFP package

HI,

I am using PCAD 2002 and use XC9572 64 pin VQFP package in my PCB design. I haven't been able to locate the pattern in PCAD 2002 library. I have also looked through Altium's website for the pattern, but no luck. Could anyone suggest where I can obtain it? Thank you.

Papu

Reply to
papu

Just create it - making patterns in PCAD is a doddle. Hint - it help a lot of you set the grid to the pin pitch

Reply to
Mike Harrison