62 or 64 pin IDE "like" cables

Anyone know of any place where I can buy these?

I have a 31x2 row of jumpers on a pcb for signals coming from and out to the outside world.

They are 100mil spacing and would plug in well with the sort of cables used in IDE harddrives (female on both ends). But I need 62 (31x2) or

64(32x2) pin ide like cables (IDC i think they are called).

Does anyone know where I can buy these online? Thanks

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Jesus. The VERY FIRST RESULT in google "64 pin idc header" is

formatting link

Reply to

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.