what's my problem with downloading?

Hello! I am use Xilinx Platform Studio to download the bitstream of an example into ML401 board. I follow the steps which the documentation shows:

1 generate netlist 2 generate bitstream 3 connect PC to ML401 board with a PC4 cable, switch on the power on the board 4 Tools -> download within XPS 5 Tools -> XMD 6 dow microblaze_0/code/... 7 run

But the screen of computer shows: cannot find the .elf file. But, I checked the *.elf is there. Anyone know what the problem is?

Thank!

Reply to
Qi Sun