What's difference of low/high level driver in Xilinx MicroBlaze?

I'm a newbie to MicroBlaze

in the drivers guide, almost all the drivers have low level version and high level version, what's the difference?? just the style??

I just found that low level are more likely to asm. does any pdf tells? or can any one tells me?

and by the way, how to use an interrupt handle in C file? does any one has example? thx!

Reply to
AdamS

Not just style. Look at the driver source code to see the difference. The low-level drivers are what one would use in a simple design that lacks an O/S. The high-level drivers support instances, buffers, etc., and appear be what one would hook into an O/S. The high-level drivers use the low-level drivers.

-- Dan Henry

Reply to
Dan Henry

thanks, I got it now. and where can I find some reference designs? or some examples?

Reply to
AdamS