Warning During Simulation

Hello,

I am getting follwing warning while I simulate (Post Lay out simulation) my design using Modelsim

# ** Warning: */DFC1B SETUP Low VIOLATION ON D WITH RESPECT TO CLK; # Expected := 1 ns; Observed := 0 ns; At : 67127 ns # Time: 67127 ns Iteration: 4 Instance: /testbenchcmedmain/uut/mdec2_u2_reg_0

I was not getting this warning in Post Synthesis simulation but I am getting this warning in post layout simulation.

I am using Actel Libro IDE for the synthesis and lay out.

Is this warning related to setup time?

Reply to
Naimesh