Bluetooth standard in software defined radio

hello I am a student in the faculty of engineering and i am doing my final year project and it is based on System on chip.

i us a development board " till now i am using cyclone kit " but i am ordeing now stratix II so it could be cabaple of operating on a higher data rates and honestly till now my design is not so fit and need a large memory bits so i need stratix II

my problem lies on bluetooth standard as i want to apply this standard and i did a basic C code for a simple sound application that performs " mod,filtering,demod". I began to study bluetooth standard but i still have a leakage in information so any one could help me on impementation of phy layer or C++ codes of system blocks would be thanked so much

thx for reading mail

Reply to
Mohamed Bakr