Silicon Valley FPGA position

FPGA Engineer Necessary Skills =B7 Responsible for implementing DSP functional block in FPGA from conception through HDL to production. Must have working knowledge of Xilinx FPGA (Virtex-II Pro), HDL Verilog entry, synthesis, simulation, timing analysis, and EDA tools in Linux.

Additional Skills- =B7 Have ASIC/FPGA design experience with MPEG-2 audio (AC3, MUSICAM) and video processing blocks (VLD, VLE, DCT, IDCT, Q, IQ), and understanding MPEG-2 transport/video/audio layers and network TCP/IP. =B7 Capable to perform test bench design verification of multiple FPGAs in system environment. =B7 Provide support for hardware DVT, firmware integration, and system qualification tests. =B7 Must have at least 8+ years of experiences and BS/MS EE or CE. Please send resumes to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com=20 care of Sarah Schloenvogt

Reply to
Sarah

I have the required skills and experience in FPGA design and implementation of DSP algorithms. I architected and implemented a new low power architecture for Rake receiver for WCDMA systems and have a publication for that too. I am proficient in VHDL, scripting languages and also in the toolsets. I want to send my resume for this position but the email address is not clear from the post. Please let me know that. My email address is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks,

Mukesh

Reply to
mukesh.chugh

Mukesh, Be careful. When I first saw this post I thought it was a resume harvesting scam. What self-respecting recruitment company uses a free email account? Cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon